At Fisotec we have one goal: to make cities and municipalities efficient and respectful of people and the environment.
How can we turn our desire into a tangible reality?
Year after year, urban centres have been experiencing a continuous and high population growth. An increase that, naturally, has also been associated with an incessant amount of geospatial data that needs to be processed and analysed in order to provide citizens with a better service of the infrastructures that make up the cities.
It has been in this arduous task, the result of more than 10 years of experience, in which we have developed 6 powerful tools based on open source Geographic Information Systems:
- GIS-SMART ENERGY: Energy management of lighting systems and buildings
- GIS-SMART ENVIRONMENT: Analysis and treatment of natural resources such as municipal parks and gardens.
- GIS-SMART WATER: Inventory and maintenance of drinking water and sewage networks
- GIS-SMART MOBILITY: Mobility management of all urban communication and transport systems
- GIS-SMART WASTE: Efficient urban waste collection and control
- GIS-SMART URBAN: Urban development and planning of each municipality, province or territorial area of study.
What are the benefits of our GIS-SMART tools in the management of urban services?
Not only the economic advantage of having an open source GIS software, but also the possibility of integrating our solutions with others already used by the maintenance company or the administration itself.
But thanks to GIS-SMART, we can know exactly what the current situation of towns and municipalities is, as well as the main needs faced by their verticals (lighting, urban waste management, sanitation networks, etc.).
All of this, using high-precision technologies. Our GIS are not only advanced in the geographic part in which urban data are represented. We are also talking about years of experience in the development of complementary algorithms, which have allowed us to help reduce costs, facilitate compliance with current urban regulations and, in particular, care for and protect the environment around us.